IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT COMMENTS

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN DISABLED

Because of spam, I personally moderate all comments left on my blog. However, because of health issues, I will not be able to do so in the future.

If you have a personal question about LI or any related topic you can send me an email at stevecarper@cs.com. I will try to respond.

Otherwise, this blog is now a legacy site, meaning that I am not updating it any longer. The basic information about LI is still sound. However, product information and weblinks may be out of date.

In addition, my old website, Planet Lactose, has been taken down because of the age of the information. Unfortunately, that means links to the site on this blog will no longer work.

For quick offline reference, you can purchase Planet Lactose: The Best of the Blog as an ebook on Amazon.com or BarnesandNoble.com. Almost 100,000 words on LI, allergies, milk products, milk-free products, and the genetics of intolerance, along with large helpings of the weirdness that is the Net.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Rice-Based Dairy-Free Protein Powder

I've said frequently and forcefully that detox and purification programs are quackery. You don't have toxic chemicals in your body that can be "detoxified" nor is stuff sitting up in your colon that doesn't come out with normal excretion.

Normally, therefore, when I see a product designed for a purification program I'd just skip right over it.

Of course, products have more than one use and some of those uses may be far more beneficial.

That's why I'm mentioning Standard Process's SP Complete Dairy Free rice protein powder.



SP Complete Dairy Free is a nutritious whole food supplement powder that mixes with water, or with fruits and vegetables to make healthy shakes. It provides vital nutrients, and contains the same whole food ingredients as SP Complete, but with rice protein instead of whey.




There are many whey-based and soy-based protein powders on the market. Unfortunately, a large number of people are allergic to whey or soy or both. An alternative and less-allergenic protein source is valuable to know about.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: